After our rather expensive trip to IKEA today (we had to buy our closet!), Makena and I headed over to Fortress. Fortress is a huge chain of electronics stores. I miss Target every day, but am starting to figure out which stores have what we are looking for (although I am going to need a screwdriver...any suggestions?). I broke down. The thought of moving in and having no oven was enough to give me hives, so I got one of those countertop toaster/convection ovens. Yay! It will be delivered tomorrow evening. I am VERY excited about that! They offer free delivery if it is over $500HKD, but they wanted to know if I didn’t want to just carry it out myself. What!??!? It is pretty big and heavy, and I have a built-in pretty big and heavy little one who was already in my arms. Ha! I am finally learning to just use the delivery services. All I have to do is tell the doorman to open the carpark for them and they just bring it to our door! That is one thing that will be very easy to get used to!
Now I need to find a coffee machine. Back out to the stores!
Roaming in the kitchen...